Software Engineer at Zomato
I work with the Android team shipping new features with speed and finesse. Some of my notable ones:
- Zomato Pro
A membership program for benefits on dining out, delivery and other features of Zomato.
- Zomato pay
Seamless payment of restaurant dining out bill via Zomato app.
- Videos platform
Wrote a framework for videos on android app with bitrate adjustment based on bandwidth and a feature-full A/B configuration support.
- Contactless dining
Solution for dining out during COVID times by eliminating the need for a menu along with a built-in distributed payment system.
- Improve user experience and stability of the consumer app
- Building in-house debugging tools
Software Engineer at Samsung R&D Institute
I worked with the 'Framework' group. My responsibilites included:
- Spearheading overhaul of apps and task edge for Galaxy S10
- Restructuring and maintaining quick tools and yahoo apps
Software Engineer Intern at Samsung R&D Institute
I was an intern with the 'Framework' group. My primary contributions were:
- Boosted security of apps by providing security solution called Redact - a simple but powerful encryption library for android apps
- Contributed ideas to Samsung Go platform which improved battery life by 40%
Software Engineer Intern at Intugine Technologies
Intugine technologies is a bangalore based startup making gesture and voice-based wearables. I worked on 'Nimble', a motion sensing ring to control devices around you.
- Conceptualized and engineered complete architecture and API of Nimble
- Increased data tranfer rate by 200% by subscribing to BLE notifications
Software Engineer Intern at Witworks
Witworks (acquired by Myntra) was a consumer IoT company. I worked on the android-based smartwatch 'Blink'.
- Built core 'Blink' applications like System , dialer and fitness apps
- Reduced the latency by 90% for voice command using Bluetooth SCO mode.